This document is the Privacy Notice for purposes based on provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data held by private individuals. This Privacy Notice applies to personal information gathered about the holder by Colombin Bel, S.A. de C.V. and subsidiaries in a responsible manner.
What information do we collect?
The data controller collects information in order to identify on a reasonable basis: Name, first and last name, birth date, home address, e- mail, phone number, cell phone, key federal taxpayers registry (RFC); number of bank accounts and similar information.
How do we collect information?
This collection of information may be conducted by:
• Using e-mail and/or visiting our points of sale or our authorized distributors.
• While you contact us by phone (including costumer care center).
• Using the controller Web sites.
• By the procedure of voluntary disclosure and exchange information through dialogue boxes empowered on the websites.
• Using tools of automated data capture.
• By direct collection.
• Using publicly available sources and other sources available in the market.
All the information we collect about you allows us to provide services and content that are customized to your needs. To conduct studies on demographics, interests and behavior, market research and costumer order to acquire and delivered products and personalized services, content and advertising tailored to their needs.
How do we use or share the information we collect?
• We use the information we collect about you to process your orders and provide the products and services you are requesting.
• To inform you about products and services we offer.
• To administer our websites and services.
• To conduct studies on demographics, interests and behavior; market research and studies on effect of consumption to acquire and deliver customized products and services, as well as advertising and content according to your needs.
• In order to be able to deliver products, services and solutions, the collector and/or their care givers have held or will hold commercial agreements with providers both nationally and abroad, to provide the products and services offered by the responsible collector,on the understanding that these providers are compelled to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data supplied.
• To formalize the transactional process with your clients, customers, suppliers and other third parties as well as manage the process of requisition, evaluation and award of suppliers and other third parties.
Derecho ARCO (Arco Right – Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition)
From January 2012 you will be able to exercise your ARCO rights. For this purpose the receipt, recording and attention of your requests, will be held in writing at the following address: Fernando Montes de Oca No. 20 Col. Fracc. Industrial San Nicolás Tlalnepantla, MEX, CP 54030.
This address besides giving attention to the requests of the clients of Colombin Bel, S.A. de C.V., will also attend the requests of your subsidiaries.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
The Responsible reserves the right to update this notice to reflect changes in our information practices. It is the responsibility of the Owner periodically review the contents of the Notice on the site www.colombinbel.com