Privacy Notice Candidates for Employees and Employees
COLOMBIN BEL S.A. DE C.V., better known as COLOMBIN BEL, with address at Calle Fernando Montes de Oca No. 20, Colonia Fraccionamiento Industrial San Nicolás, municipality or delegation Tlalnepantla, State of Mexico, C.P. 54030, and internet portal http://www.colombinbel.com/, is responsible for the treatment and protection of your personal data, and in this regard we inform you of the following terms of the privacy notice:
I. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The Personal Data that we may process belongs to the following categories:
Identification data. Full name, address, age, sex, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, Federal Taxpayers Registry (R.F.C.), Social Security number, Unique Public Registry Code (C.U.R.P.), official identification, marital status, image, signature.
Contact details. Full address, email, mobile and/or landline number.
Financial or patrimonial data. Information resulting from the socio-economic studies carried out, current and previous salary, other perceptions, bank account information, Afore to which it belongs, INFONAVIT credit.
Labor and academic data. Work and academic background, certificates of study, curriculum vitae, work performance, information related to previous jobs.
Identification and contact data of third parties. Name, phone or cell phone, email, job title, place of work, relationship to you, from people to who can be asked for references (personal and work), and of persons designated to be contacted in cases of emergency, as well as their spouse, parents and children.
COLOMBIN BEL may also process the following personal data that are considered sensitive (hereinafter understood to be included when referring to "Personal Data"):
Health Data. Current and past health status, blood type, clinical history and / or current and past health status of relatives, as well as diseases, conditions and / or congenital or hereditary typologies.
Union membership. Information if you are a union member or member.
Additionally, you may be asked to show original documentation and provide a copy of it, or evidence that supports the information you have provided.
II. PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT
The Personal Data that COLOMBIN BEL obtains from you, as well as its use, access, management, exploitation, transfer, disposal, storage, or disclosure (hereinafter jointly "Treatment"), will be to comply with the following necessary purposes and that derive from the employment relationship of COLOMBIN BEL with you:
- Carry out the employment relationship and identify you as an employee,
- Verify the information you have provided,
- Give training and/or training,
- Internal or external audits,
- Form your file,
- High and low payroll, of the Mexican Institute of Social Security ("IMSS" by its acronym in Spanish), and INFONAVIT, and the like,
- Business travel arrangements,
- Granting of labor benefits,
- Personnel administration,
- Guarantee the security of the facilities and protect the property and rights of COLOMBIN BEL and other companies of the group or related; as well as the confidentiality of the information of COLOMBIN BEL and other companies of the group or related,
- Assignment of work tools,
- Carry out studies, analyses or reviews, in order to guarantee security within the workplace and the confidentiality of the information owned by COLOMBIN BEL. For these purposes, we may carry out a random review of the information contained in computers and other devices and media provided as work tools, including the use made of the Internet,
- Comply with legal obligations arising from the labor relationship,
- Grant you access to facilities and computer systems,
- Contact and evaluate you (including your performance) for employment purposes,
- Verify and confirm your identity and request references,
- Contact the persons designated to be contacted in cases of emergency,
- Invite them to work events.
In addition, if you give us your consent, certain Personal Data may be used to carry out the following secondary purposes:
- Give objective references about their work performance,
- Portfolio exchange with ALFA group companies,
- Exchange of portfolio with companies of the different industrial and recruitment groups in which the company participates.
I grant my consent for the secondary purposes described above of my personal data:
The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes may not be a reason for us to deny you the services and products you request or contract with us.
III. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be transferred, within and outside the country, with the following persons, companies, organizations and authorities other than us, for the following purposes:
Bank for deposit
established in the
In relation to transfers that require your consent, please indicate below if you grant it to us:
- Banks: Process opening of bank account to make the payment of salary and other perceptions (payroll deposit),
- SAT, INFONAVIT, IMSS, INFONACOT: Comply with obligations established in the corresponding legislation.
I consent to the transfers of my personal data:
IV. SECURITY MEASURES
COLOMBIN BEL undertakes to safeguard the confidentiality of your Personal Data; therefore, in compliance with corporate policies and the provisions of the Law, COLOMBIN BEL maintains the necessary security measures in order to protect the data bases of COLOMBIN BEL and to prevent their loss, alteration, destruction, use, access or unauthorized treatment.
V. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS AND CONTACT
You must send this Notice to your relatives, beneficiaries and any third party who has provided Personal Data.
COLOMBIN BEL assumes (i) that you comply with the obligations established in the Law; (ii) that the Personal Data provided by you is clear, correct, and up to date for the purposes for which it was were collected and (iii) that it is authorized or authorized to provide COLOMBIN BEL with Personal Data.
You may at any time, (i) access the Personal Data held by COLOMBIN BEL, (ii) rectify them when they are linked or incomplete, excessive inadequate, as long as it is not impossible or requires disproportionate efforts, (iii) oppose the processing of Personal Data for legitimate reasons, (iv) cancel them, except when it could cause damage to rights or legitimate interests of third parties or in the cases provided for by the Law, (v) to limit their use and disclosure, and (vi) revoke their consent (although this may not be appropriate or mean the termination of the employment relationship).
You may exercise these rights either directly, or through your legal representative, through the email: email@example.com and Phone: 55 9140 0240 or by writing to COLOMBIN BEL with attention to the area of DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES at the address at Calle Fernando Montes de Oca No. 20, Colonia Fraccionamiento Industrial San Nicolás, municipality or delegation Tlalnepantla, State of Mexico, C.P. 54030, For the above, a free writing must be used with the title of "Request for the Exercise of ARCO Rights", either electronically through the email provided or physically at the aforementioned address.
Your application must contain and accompany:
- Your name and address, and any other means of communicating the response to you,
- Documents proving your identity and/or your legal representative,
- The clear and precise description of the Personal Data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, and
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of Personal Data,
- In the case of rectification requests, you must indicate the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that supports your request (when appropriate).
In relation to the procedure and requirements for the exercise of your ARCO rights, we inform you of the following:
- a) By what means can the owner and, where appropriate, his representative, as well as the latter's personality, prove their identity? R: Official identification -INE, Professional License, Passport- of the interested party and, where appropriate, his representative attached in this case a power of attorney
- b) What information and/or documentation should the application contain? A: Clear and precise free writing of the petition
- c) In how many days will we respond to your request? A: Twenty calendar days
- d) By what means will we communicate the response to your request? A: Email
- e) On what media can the personal data requested, if any, be reproduced? A: Electronic, physical documents.
VI. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice may undergo modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements; from our own needs for the products or services we offer; from our privacy practices; from changes in our business model, or for other reasons.
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be published and made available through the website: http://www.colombinbel.com/.
With your signature you state that you know the content of this Privacy Notice and that you consent to the processing of your Personal Data under the terms and conditions indicated in this Notice. Such consent is also granted for the processing of your sensitive Personal Data and for the transfer of your Personal Data, in accordance with the above.